Art Deco Pen Kits
Create an Exquisitely Original Art Deco Pen
Pen designer David Broadwell to bring you this equisitely original Art Deco Gold T/N & Chrome Ballpoint Pen Kit. Art Deco was an opulent and lavish art form that spanned the 1920's and 1930's. The art form influenced architecture, industrial design, interior design, fashion, and film of the period.
David on his Art Deco Pen Design:
"I have been fascinated with the Art Deco movement for many years, especially the architecture. Tall skyscrapers with geometric lines are awe inspiring! The city hall in Los Angeles, the Empire State Building, the Boston Ave. Methodist Church in Tulsa, the Texas & Pacific RR terminal in Ft. Worth, and the ultimate expression of Art Deco architecture, the Chrysler Building! I enjoy the challenge of putting these architectural elements onto pens, and hope you enjoy creating pens around these components."
- All components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Gold T/N and Chrome plating
- Includes spires and starbursts that characterize the Art Deco period.
- Pen clip features unique Art Deco design and a radiant Swarovski Crystal
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricute Art Deco detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail
- Convient 3/8" tube ballpoint style
- Streamlined twist mechanism and Parker™ style refill
About David Broadwell:
David Broadwell is an accomplished custom art knife and pen maker with twenty-five years experience shaping & sculpting a variety of metals, fine woods, ivories, and stone. His pens have been featured in Stylophiles online magazine, Pen World International, Stylus Magazine, and was showcased in the Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG) 3M Innovative Tools 2002 Exhibition. His hand made pens sell for thousands of dollars.